Coping with a terminal condition can be a difficult and painful time for everyone.
Our dedicated caregivers are specially trained to support those with terminal conditions and work closely with the relevant health care professionals to ensure you receive the best possible care. our caregivers provide compassionate care that is tailored to the individual needs of our clients and their families. As well as the care being tailored, the care and support plan will also have a person-centered approach, helping with personal care and practical tasks, focusing on:
- Supporting clients to be comfortable at all times
- Maintaining client’s dignity
- Assisting with pain management and making it easy for the client
- Delivery of sensitive person-centered care that supports the wishes and aspirations of our clients and their loved ones.
- The care is carried out under the guidance of your clinical and medical professionals and we ensure that the client’s needs are be met.
We understand that not everyone has a big family or lots of friends and going through an illness or loosing someone you love and care about is a very hard and sad time, which is why we are here if you need someone to talk to, it can be a simple phone call and talking to someone that helps with your emotional well-being and we don’t want anyone to feel like they are going through this alone
If you would like more information about our Palliative care services and how we can support you or your loved one, please contact your local branch who will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail
Here to Care For You
Care4U are here to offer you support when you need it most and we take the time to ensure we get it right the first time. When it comes to delivering care, we want our clients to feel relaxed and stress free, our caregivers are their to not only support you, but they are there to listen and to brighten up your day
If you feel daily care is needed then get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss it all in more detail