Caregiver – Driver – Full-time/Part-time
Days / Nights and Weekend positions available
Care4U Healthcare are recruiting caregivers to provide domiciliary care to clients in their own homes. Care4U Healthcare are looking for caregivers with their own vehicle, to work within the community in and around Petts Wood.
During the current Covid-19 crisis, Caregivers are needed now more than ever, to support people with self-care, household tasks and companionship in their homes.
Working for Care4U Healthcare means that you will be working for a company who truly puts their clients and caregivers first, we ensure you will have enough travel time to get to each client and that you are not travelling all over the place. we want our caregivers to be happy whilst working for us and will do our absolute best to make this happen
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Passionate about helping others
- Looking for a fulfilling job where you bring joy to others
- Wanting to be a part of taking care of people in your community?
- Wanting a change of career to find better job satisfaction doing something that really makes a difference?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then this is the job for you.
- Providing personal care
- Support with bathroom needs
- Meal planning and preparation
- Companionship and Support
- Trips out
What are the benefits of working with Care4U Healthcare?
- Competitive rates of pay from £9.50 – £11.00 per hour
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Local work in your area
- Uniform Provided
- PPE (including full mask) provided
- Job satisfaction from helping your local community
- Caring Nature
- Good Listener
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Lone Working